Senior E-Commerce Executive
E-commerce Business Management:
- Implement e-Commerce activities (Shopify and WeChat mini program)
- Contribute to revenue and profitability growth across digital platforms
- Monitor sales, promotions, marketing and social media programs over digital platforms
- Co-ordinate with cross functional teams on execution of brand, marketing and e-Commerce activities
- Monitor new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in global and local platforms (brand website, various e-market place)
- Manage operations for service excellence and establish service quality and customer satisfaction (pre-sale and after sale)
- Manage customer retention and loyalty program
- Monitor and review fulfilment of customers’ orders and delivery service performance
- Establish and coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customers orders.
E-Commerce Platform Infrastructure Enablement:
- Provide specialized knowledge and insight to the development of technology strategies and roadmaps
- Execute vendor relationship management activities with digital platform developers and maintain smooth functionality of website
- Monitor new and emerging technologies and platform infrastructure
- Operate and maintain existing IT infrastructure and networks based on standard operating procedures
Administration and Data Analytics:
- Perform data-mining and data-analysis and able to build customized report in the digital platform.
- Execute e-Commerce activities driven by data analytics.
- Track and report business outcomes of data-driven insights to review brand partners performance.
- Prepare insights reports on data-mining outcomes in various perspective—Market Trend, Customer Behaviour, Customer Acquisition, Customer Loyalty and Retention and Customer Experience.
Ad Hoc Activities:
- Support festive and thematic sales activities (in-store and atrium sales) operation if required.
- Standby to receive call and assistance request from customers/ digital platform developers during weekends.
- Any other related tasks/projects.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience in handling Shopify Ecommerce platform, Wechat Mini Program and Digital Market Place- Taobao,Tianmao, Lazada, Shopee.
- FMCG / Retail industry / Travel retail experience preferable.
- Passionate about the emergence of Local and Global E-commerce market (especially China and US) and industry.
- High degree of comfort with numbers and analyzing data.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Have a sense of urgency to work independently, self-discipline with minimum supervision required.
- Able to work across multiple brands.