- Welcome every customer and elevate customer service experience through good customer service.
- Recognize sale opportunities when dealing with customers and be able to capitalize on upselling/ cross presentation of items or services at point of service.
- Build and nurture a strong relationship with loyal customers through knowledge, attitude and service.
- Operate the tills in a professional, timely manner and with highest level of respect for customers.
- Meet sales targets by understanding customers’ needs, providing expert knowledge in make-up, skincare, fragrance and offering production demonstration.
- Able to perform Day/Night Make-up for customers.
- Be familiar with and follow the membership programme.
- Drive and achieve individual sales target on monthly basis, in a team environment.
- Perform inventory replenishment as and when required, clean fixtures and check testers and prices are present in good condition.
- Participate in the inventory process to minimise shrinkage and ensure accuracy in stock management.
- Represent Novela with a professional demeanour-uniforms and make up standards are required.
- Operate POS cash register and handle various mode of payment.
- Maintain basic housekeeping and abide to all operation procedures.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in beauty/personal care industry or equivalent.
- Minimum N Level / NITEC or equivalent.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin – in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and customers.
- Able and willing to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Passionate about beauty and retail industry.
- Excellent customer service and sales oriented.
- Lively, energetic, dynamic individual with friendly disposition.
- Good team player with positive personality.