Asst. HR Manager / Senior HR Executive
Responsible for executing HR payroll, policies and standards, aligned with the Corporate guidelines and the Singapore labour law. Formulate and implement HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the Managing Director.
- Manage full functions of recruitment process.
- Work with hiring managers/departments to fulfil recruitment needs in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update job descriptions.
- Conduct orientation programs for new hires.
- Prepare employment contracts, letters, and variations.
- Timely execution of annual perform ance management exercise.
- Provide administration and facilitate the leadership team and managers in ap pr aisal exercise ensuring employee performance assessment are align with key performance indicators.
- Establish and implement learning and development programs to facilitate employee's growth and capability building.
- Implementation, review, and administration of employee's benefits
- Ensure Employee handbook is up to date.
- Ensure timely dissemination of pertinent information to employees.
- Drive employee engagement programs to facilitate commitment from employees to organizational values, vision, and objectives.
- Plan and manage the execution of organization-wide and external events, including pre- and post-event activities.
- Establish guidelines and policies to manage departures, retention, re-employment, and involuntary exits.
General HR Administration
- Collect HR data for generating reports, HR insights and analysis of HR issues.
- Managed effective and efficient HR Management System.
- Oversees and administer proper HR records and other staff benefits.
- Organize staff recreational/team bonding activities Manage intern/internship programs administration.
- Prepare HR reports and advise Management Committee on HR-related matters and trends.
- Assist in other HR- related functions.
- Other tasks or special projects assigned by the Managing Director and/or Group HR Director.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Applications and good understanding of the Whyze HR Management & Payroll
- Able to communicate with different levels of stakeholders of varying backgrounds and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication s
- Must have experience in preparing staff Payroll and preferable with Retail
- Good understanding of local labour laws and best practices
- Strong in oral & written communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to interact with people at all levels
- Discreet and diplomatic
Minimum Experience & Qualification:
- At least 3-5 years work experience in human resources
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management
- IHRP Certified Professional